- Corporate chair massages are the number one requested corporate perk and study after study have shown this to be true. It is a reward that up to 99% of your employees will take part in and feel appreciated.
- According to Fortune Magazine, The American Institute of Stress estimates that stress and its consequences, such as absenteeism, burnout and mental health conditions, cost American businesses more than $300 billion a year.
- Employees will work hard for a massage, and employers will reap the benefits. Creating convenient and accessible on-site workplace chair massage services for your employees creates an atmosphere where employees are more focused on their work, able to work efficiently and effectively, ultimately creating a healthier and wealthier company.
- Employers may not be able to change the work load but employers can help manage the stress of the workload by implementing corporate massage. You can’t open a newspaper today without reading about the negative side effects of stress. Even if employees aren’t experiencing stress at work, other sources of stress can have an adverse impact on work performance.
- Corporate massage will provide an effective and cost efficient approach to assist in the reduction of stress, prevention and rehabilitation of injury, short and long-term ailments and dysfunction, which yield employee productivity and ultimately company revenue.